Broading my horizon

by - januari 09, 2019



Time to change things up

If you know me than you’ll know that I read the same kind of books all the time. I’m a YA reader and it rarely ever happens that I read something else than that. One of my resolutions, that just came to me in these last couple of days is to read some other books this year. Don’t get me wrong, YA is a wonderful genre and I won’t stop reading it, but I guess I just want to broaden my horizon and read some other things alongside YA books.

This year I decided that I want to read more poetry. I read my first poetry book in 2018 and I felt head over heels in love with it. Beside that it is nice to get a break once in a while from all those stories and just read something “easy”.

I also want to read more adult fantasy. Don’t get me wrong I love YA fantasy but sometimes I get the feeling that I am reading the same story over and over again. DON’T GET ANGRY AT ME! So for getting a little variation in that I want to read more adult fantasy. With that I have to say that I enjoy the world building way more in adult fantasy than in YA fantasy.

I guess we will see what 2019 brings me.


You May Also Like

0 reacties