TBR 2019

by - januari 04, 2019



Today I’m sharing with you 19 books i want to read in 2019. Every year I make a list of books that I really want to read in that year I guess you can call it a reading bucket list. Now I have to say that I don’t always stick to this list.. what a surprise Sanne.. and beside that through the year more books are added on the list. Because let’s be real there are always amazing books coming out.

That’s enough talking let’s get to the books I want to read 2019.

* disclaimer, not every book had a reason to be on this TBR

1. Obisido
I think that is finally time to finish this series. Even though it makes me sad that it will be over ( probably the reason why I haven’t finished it yet)

2. The hate u give
What can I say I’m just always late to the hype. Also I have been putting this off because of the hype.. I’m always scared to read something with so much hype around it.

3. The merciless
I will probably save this for Halloween. It just seems like the perfect book for Halloween.

4. the cruel prince
Yes I know.. another book were I’m late to the hype.

5. The Dragonbone Chair
I found this book at a second hand store. And the problem with second hand stores and me is that I always buy a lot of books and then never read them. Let’s not let this happen with this one.

6. lost boy
The be honest I bought this book by mistake… I thought that it belonged to a series but I was wrong it was a standalone book. But it still sounds amazing so I’m just going to read it.

7  & 8 shadow of night and book of life
I loved a discovery of witches but somehow I keep putting off the rest of the series. This year I’m going to finish this amazing series ( I hope)

9. the girl on the train
I have been so scared to read this book. I heard so many mixed reviews about it that I have very low expectations for it.

10. storm glass

11. traitor to the throne
Not long ago I read Rebel of the sands and I really LOVED it so I couldn’t wait to pick up the second book. But then I never did so here it is on this HUGE TBR list.

12. childeren of blood and bone

13. the demon king

14. girl of fire and thorns

15. graceling

16. vicious
Last year I finally decided to buy it! But now I need to make sure that I also read it!

17. Jonathan strange and mr. norrel
One of my goals for 2019 is to read more big books. me being me I of course had to pick one of the biggest book I one. I MEAN THIS THING HAS 1000+ PAGES.

18. carve the mark

19. Magician
Another second hand bookstore buy… so yeah let’s not keep this unread.



You May Also Like

0 reacties