Top 5 books i want to reread

by - januari 01, 2019



Before I start with this post… HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Now on to the post.
As if my TBR pile couldn’t hate me anymore…
I know! I know! I have so many books to read for the first time. But as much as I feel guilty for neglecting the TBR…I freaking love rereading. It’s like revisiting an old friend.
This year I want to reread A LOT of books but for now I’m only going to give you the 5 books that I am most excited about!

1. the name of the wind by…

What has it been 2 years since I read it ?!? I my opinion WAY TO LONG! I remember loving this book so much but I never got to read the second book but since I have that in my possession right now, it is a damn good reason to FINALLY reread this beauty!

2. the hunger games by …

I remember loving the  hunger games but I wonder if I still like it as much as I did back then. Let’s find out in 2019!

3. a discovery of witches

I read  the first book last year and I loved it! And now that there is a TV show of it ( that I really need/want to watch) I decided that I’m going to reread the first book and then read the rest of the series.

4. poison study

So recently I found out that this series has more than 3 books!?!?! So I find that a GREAT reason to reread the first 3 books and then read the rest of the series.

5. ember in the ashes

I have to be very honest here… I seriously can’t remember a thing about this book ..oops.. that means it is time for a reread right? RIGHT?



You May Also Like

0 reacties