End of the year book tag 2018

by - december 06, 2018



1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?

Not really, mostly I always finish the book that I started.

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?

I didn’t make a seasonal TBR this year. But the book I’m going with is This monstrous thing.

3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?

Not for this year.

4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

Can I only choose 3?!? Okay, let’s stick to the rules for once. I hope to read Wonder , This monstrous thing and Gathering darkness before the end of the year.

See I can stick to the rules.

5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVORITE???

That’s hard to say.. I don’t really look at a book and think OMG THIS BOOKS IS GOING TO BE EVERYTHING! So to be honest I really don’t know.


6. Have you already made reading plans for 2019?

HELL YES!!

Some of my reading goals for 2019 are:
Complete 5 series
Read a different genre
Read 90 books

I will make a whole different post about my reading goals for 2019.

You May Also Like

0 reacties