Winter reading recommendations

by - december 09, 2018


With winter just around the corner it is time get a cozy blanket and a hot cup of tea. There is only one thing missing… A BOOK. Today I am going to give you a list of 5 books to read during the winter.( you know I love making lists!)

1. Harry potter
I personally love to read Harry Potter when it is winter. The book are so cozy and give me such a happy feeling.

2. Lunar chronicles
What is better than a fairytale retelling on a cold day?

3. The shining
Most people would say that this fits better in fall. But me? No I think it fits perfect in winter because of the setting. I mean empty hotel on a hill covered in snow… what else do you want ?

4. uprooted
This book just has that magical feeling that you are looking for in December!

5. Shiver
I don’t think you can legally make a list of  books about winter without talking about Stiefvater’s The Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I think you get sent to book jail.



You May Also Like

0 reacties