Winter TBR

by - december 18, 2018


‘’winter is the perfect season to read some big books”

Everywhere around me I see people making seasonal TBR’s so me being me I want to try it too. But it wouldn’t be me If I changed it a little bit right? So I’m making a seasonal Winter TBR with the theme BIG BOOKS.

To be extra ambitious I choose 10 big books to read this Winter!

Let’s see if I can stick with this.



1, 2 & 3 Illuminae, Gemina & Obsidio
A year ago I read the first t books and never got around to read the third one. So I guess it’s time to FINALLY finish the Illuminae files series.



4, 5 & 6 a Discovery of witches, Shadow of night & Book of life
In 2018 I read a Discovery of witches and I LOVED IT! But Then That Thing Happened Where I Never Read The Rest Of The Series… let’s change that!



7. Traitor to the throne
Not long ago I read Rebel of the sands and I really LOVED it so I couldn’t wait to pick up the second book. So here it is on this beautiful TBR list.



8. children of blood and bone
The reason for this one? I’m just ALWAYS late when it comes to hyped books.



9. house of the night 1 & 2
I have a bind up of the first two books that’s why it is so huge. This one has been on my shelf for what feels like forever. I just want to get it of that shelf to be honest



10. this monstrous thing
Okay, I know that this isn’t a big book. But I still really want to read it. So let’s just pretend that this is a huge book okay? OKAY?


You May Also Like

0 reacties