Rereading Harry Potter

by - november 22, 2018



With December just around the corner it is time to reread Harry Potter again!

I have this tradition that every year in December I reread Harry Potter. it’s a story that will never get old. It doesn’t matter how many other books i read, the Harry Potter books will always have a special place in my heart.

And let’s be real THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS READING TO MUCH HARRY POTTER.

So today I have 5 reasons why I reread harry potter!

1. I can revisit my favorite characters

Just for one moment I can pretend that every character is still alive. Just so that it can kill me again but that’s okay. I’M FINE.

2. I can study the books for details I might have missed

Let’s be real every time I reread Harry Potter I found out something new.

3. It’s comforting

Reading the books gives me the feeling like I’m coming home or something. The Harry potter world just never gets old.

 4. It's What Hermione Would Do

Hermione Granger would never pass up a chance to get lost in a book. Neither should I.

 5. It’s Harry Potter. Enough said.

 

 

 







You May Also Like

0 reacties