top 5 Monstrous books i have read

by - november 18, 2018


Sometimes big books look like monstrous things. And you have no idea how to read them. They might bite you know.

I have these moments in my life that I only want to read big books. I have to day these moments start to happen more often. Why you ask? Well in the past I only wanted to read small books for the sake of reading as many books as possible. Now I just want to read good books.

Today I’m here to tell you about 5 the monstrous books I have read.

1. IT by Stephen King

Page count: 1090
Well let’s just start off with biggest one I read. This book was first of all very good and second of all HUGE. It took me forever to pick it up and to read it. But I DID IT!

2. Winter by Marissa Meyer

Page count: 827
Surprisingly I finished this pretty fast. The writing was very fast to read. While reading it I wasn’t really aware of how many pages this book had.

3. lady midnight

Page count: 720
If know me then you know that I don’t really like the shadow hunters world… DON’T JUDGE. With that you can probably ques that I found it hard to get through this book.

4. Gemina

Page count: 659
Yes this is a big book. Does it take a long time to read? no. because of the way it is written you don’t have the feeling that you are reading a HUGE BOOK. And personally I love that feeling.

5. Inheritance

Page count: 704
It has been a few years since ii read this book and i have to be honest I can’t remember a lot from it (oops). What I do remember is that it took quite some time to finish it,




You May Also Like

0 reacties