October wrap up

by - november 02, 2018



Can you believe it’s November already?! Today I come to you with a much shorter Book Wrap Up than normal.. for me it was quite a bad reading month. I wouldn’t say that I was the victim of a reading slump but it was close so close..

But now you’re wondering what I did read in October right? I will not keep you waiting any longer!

Halfway to the Grave                   ⭐⭐⭐⭐
One Foot in the Grave                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Magician                               
The Sorceress                               
Shadow and bone                         
Siege and Storm                           
This Is Where It Ends                  
The book thief                             
The bone witch                             
Six of crows                                  

How many books did you read this month?


You May Also Like

0 reacties